Nespresso’s new limited-edition coconut flavour over ice will keep you cool in the soaring hot weather. The Brazilian beans are beautifully roasted with caramelly notes of the Latin American Arabica base espresso. A delicious hint of vanilla notes run like an undercurrent in this medium roasted cup, delivering a taste of the tropical islands even with just a sip. You can brew it directly over ice to chill it and lock in the flavours instantly or top it up with cold water or milk.
Seasonal Freddo Delicato and Freddo Intenso
The Barista Creations Freddo Delicato and Freddo Intenso are specifically made for ice coffees. Barista Creations Freddo Delicato is roasted lightly and ground specifically to deliver delicate, bright and fruity notes from the Kenyan Arabica beans when poured over ice. The Barista Creations Freddo Intenso is crafted for those who are looking for a deeper roasted taste for when South American Arabica beans meet Indonesian Arabica, resulting in an intense coffee over ice.
Here are 6 ice coffee recipes for a tropical holiday vibe
Exotic Coconut Flavour Macchiato Over Ice
Flavoured frappé ready to fly your taste buds to the tropics.
- Pour 100 ml of milk 1.5% fat into a shaker or Barista machine.
- (a) With shaker: seal it and shake it vigorously. (b) With Barista: close the lid, select the ‘Iced Frappé’ recipe and press the Start button.
- Place 3 ice cubes (30g each) into your VIEW recipe glass and add 10ml of Saffron Syrup and a lime peel.
- Pour the cold milk foam into the glass and mix.
- Extract 40ml of Barista Creations over Ice Coconut Flavour over Ice espresso into the glass.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut.