By providing us with your personal information, you consent to Blu Inc Media Sdn Bhd (â€œBlu Incâ€) processing the following personal information that you have provided to us in the Subscription Form, or any other forms or documents provided to us. The personal data processed may include personal data that relates to:
- your identity (including your name, NRIC/passport number, designation, company and signature);
- your contact details (including your delivery address, mobile number, email address and fax number); and
- financial details (including your credit card information or bank account number);
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the publications which you have chosen to subscribe to;
- To deliver notices and provide services in connection to your subscription;
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To invite you for our events;
- To convey to you the latest information regarding your subscription, through our SMS /email / letter announcements;
- To conduct market surveys and trend analysis;
- When relevant, for the delivery of gifts and other complimentary products and services;
- Accounting, auditing and taxation purposes;
- For administrative purposes; and
- To investigate complaints and suspected suspicious transactions.
Your information is necessary to us. If you do not provide all the information as requested, we will not be able to keep complete record of information, thus affecting our ability to accomplish the above stated purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties (including those overseas):
- Agents and services providers who provide services relating to the purposes for which the personal data is collected, including data processing services;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such data confidential;
- Blu Incâ€™s related and associate companies and affiliates; and
- Other parties, in respect of whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any government or law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes, or if required by law.
Access, corrections and complaints
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may contact:
Customer Service â€“ Data Protection Act
Blu Inc Media Sdn Bhd
Jalan Sultan Post Office
46200 Petaling Jaya
For enquiries on:
a) Marketing/promotions/events, please contact JunaidahÂ â€“ 79527000 ext 7168 / 79527168
b) Subscription/Complimentary Copies, please contact FadzliÂ â€“ 79408700 ext 8609 / 79408609
In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.