There’s really nothing like a cup of one’s favourite coffee brew to boost the day, right? And since staying at home is the new ‘normal’ these days, time’s a plenty for everyone to get a bit creative with coffee now, isn’t there? And Nespresso’s newly relaunched Barista Creations flavoured coffee range gives you just what you need for this!
So, why not lift your spirits during these trying times by creating precious memories with your loved ones over a good cup of coffee…
CREATE PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH FAMILY
Indulge in Nespresso’s signature Iced Vanilla Cheesecake recipe featuring Barista Creations’ Vanilla Éclair; a velvety brew which blends into a round, smooth Latin American Arabica espresso to leave you with a sweet and silky taste that will surely brighten up your day.
Caramel Biscuit Crumbs
- Add 5ml cheesecake syrup into the Nespresso View Mug with 3 – 4 ice cubes 2. Pour milk into an Aeroccino Milk Frother to minimum level and prepare cold milk froth
- Pour 40ml of milk into mug and scoop the milk froth into View mug till the brim
- Extract 40ml (Espresso) of Vanilla Éclair coffee into View mug.
- Dust with cocoa powder and finish with caramel biscuit crumbs
SHARE A VIRTUAL COFFEE WITH COLLEAGUES
A time of distance is the new reality for now but do stay connected with your colleagues online. Give a dash of flavour to your virtual coffee break by brewing your own with Nespresso’s signature Caramel Crème Brulée Latte recipe. Featuring Barista Creations’ Caramel Crème Brulée in the mix, savour the rich and creamy taste through the hints of caramel softening the roasted notes of this Latin American Arabica espresso.
Salted Caramel Syrup (Monin)
Optional: Caramel Pudding (Marigold)
- Pour 2.5ml of Monin Salted Caramel Syrup into recipe glass
- Optional: 1/2 cup caramel custard pudding of choice
- Add 3 Nespresso ice cubes to the Nespresso Recipe Cup
- Prepare milk froth by adding in 100ml of milk and 1 ice cube in Barista – using the Cafe Viennois setting
- Pour mixture into the cup
- Extract 40ml of Caramel Crème Brulée coffee into the cup
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup to taste
MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF
What better way to have some ‘me time’ than with a bestseller and a good cup of coffee in one’s hands? Unwind with Nespresso’s signature Dark Tiramisu Mocha recipe, featuring Barista Creations’ Cocoa Truffle. With dark cocoa meeting the cereal roasted notes of a Latin American Arabica espresso to inspire a richness reminiscent of dark chocolate truffle, this is truly the best combination for an ultimate relaxation session.
Cailler Chocolate Powder
Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Drizzle 5ml of dark chocolate sauce at the side of the View Cappuccino Cup
- Add 2.5ml of tiramisu syrup
- Pour milk into Aeroccino Milk Frother to minimum level and prepare Cappuccino hot milk froth
- Pour 40ml of milk into cup and fill the cup with 80 ml milk froth
- Extract coffee 40ml of Cocoa Truffle coffee into the cup
- Dust with cocoa powder or chocolate flakes
GET YOUR NESPRESSO DELIVERED TO YOU!
From April 13, Nespresso’s new Barista Creations flavoured coffees are available online at: www.nespresso.com/my/en or call: 1800-80-7001